...or tries to...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flowers and Follies Photographed



Often, my work is in a show too far away for me to see it there. But this time, my wonderful New York friends Janet and Jack drove up to Rockland County to see "Flowers, Follies, and Other Rites of Spring", at the Rockland center for the Arts. They were my eyes, and sent me photos. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Up there, on the bright pink wall, is "Climb, Cling, and Drift Away".



In the case, is Collection.





Contagious, on shelf on the wall. Wall painting by Margaret Lanzetta, and freestanding ceramic sculptures by Leigh Taylor Mickelson.



Installation by Margie Neuhaus.

I'll get to see the show before it closes, later in April. But in the meantime, many thanks to Kenise Barnes, who curated the show, and to all at RoCA.

No comments: