...or tries to...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oliver's Love




Oliver's love for burrowing, in this case into the sleeve of my mother's red robe the day before Valentines Day, has become a real-live, genuine, sold-in-stores greeting card! The lovely people at Palm Press found my picture of our tabby in his heart shaped cave, (styling by Mom), and turned him into a Valentine! Keep an eye out at card stores and gift shops, and we can all say we knew him when...



Does he approve?


Yes. He most certainly does.


8 comments:

rosanna said...

ADORABLE, simply adorable

Daydreamer said...

Oh, Amy, I LOVE that picture! And now I have to say I LOVE those pictures!!! I want one! I hope I find them! They say so much!

Sans! said...

How is it like living with a celebrity? :):).

Amy said...

Thank you!! And Oliver blinks his eyes at you all and nods his head. It's tough to tell what he'll be like, since he's already a diva with a lot of rules. We follow those rules. We always follow his rules...

Delphine said...

If he wants to have a pen friend here in France, he can meet my parisian cat.

Amy said...

Delphine, he would love to.

colleen dougher said...

Oliver is incredibly adorable, and I think, at least for a fleeting moment as he held that pic, he absolutely knew just that. So cute.

Amy said...

Thank you Colleen! And he's not just a pretty face, he's been the best little buddy since Solomon passed. How do they know when you need them most?